Vortex Viper Red Dot
Vortex Viper Red Dot
|Dot Size||6 MOA|
|Adjustment Graduation||1 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||120 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment||120 MOA|
|Parallax Setting||Parallax free|
Vortex Viper Red Dot 6 MOA
The Vortex Viper Red Dot gives shooters the simplicity and speed advantage of a dot sight, while co-witnessing with suppressor height iron sights. The 6 MOA dot diameter gets shooters on target fast.
Fully multi-coated, ultra-clear lens offers a wide, unobstructed field of view. The left-side up/down power and illumination controls are easy to access and manipulate. Recessed 1 MOA windage and elevation adjustments are super clean, protected from incidental contact, and always at the ready. It runs on a CR 2032 battery. The Viper comes with a Weaver / Picatinny mount—weighs 2.1 ounces with mount.
- Fully Multi-Coated Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
- Parallax Free All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax.
- Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in the Viper’s performance.
- Single-Piece Chassis Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Unlimited Eye Relief Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
- Battery Life 14-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Up to 150 hours of use at highest setting. Use at the more common lower settings can allow up to 30,000 hours.
- Lug/Screw Footprint: Compatible with Burris Fastfire/Docter
- If mounting to a handgun with slide cutout:
- Slide cutout type:
- Glock MOS (9mm or .40) – (SHIM-BDS)
Use plate #1.
- Glock MOS (.45 or 10mm) (SHIM-BDS).
Use plate #5.
- M&P CORE- Plate 5 and the “C” screws
- FNX-45- (SHIM-BDS). Uses the non-Trijicon plate.
- Rear sight dovetail mounts:
- Sig P220 series- Mount available at EGWguns.com
- 1911s- Mounts available at EGWguns.com
- Springfield XD/XDM: Mounts available at Springer Precision.